4' TEXAS RIGS
$34.99 - $48.99
The 4’ 4oz teardrop weight configuration is our most popular offering, as the “one size fits most” Texas Rig. Long enough to reach the bottom in wader-deep water and paired with a teardrop weight, this rig runs well in medium current and wind. Includes 12 complete rigs, 1 HangAll Carabiner, and mesh bag.
The 4’ 6oz mushroom weight configuration provides more grip to the bottom, making this the go to rig when hunting medium current or wind in wader-deep waters. This rig is also ideally suited for use with goose floaters in low current situations. Includes 12 complete rigs, 1 HangAll Carabiner, and mesh bag.
The 4’ 10oz mushroom weight configuration provides maximum grip to the bottom, making this the go to rig when hunting heavy current or wind in wader-deep waters. This rig is ideally suited for use with goose floaters all situations. Includes 6 complete rigs, 1 HangAll Carabiner, and mesh bag.
Lifetime PVC Coated Steel Cable
- Ultra-resistant to memory, tangles, and rust
- Will not break in cold weather
- 3/32” diameter
DryHand Carabiner Loops
- Keeps your hands dry
- Makes for the fastest decoy deployment and retrieval process possible
- Rig design presents the carabiner loop at the top of the decoy every time
- Hydraulically pressed aluminum crimps hold no matter the conditions or how hard you throw them
HoldFast Swivel Clips
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel swivel clips are easy to attach, and will hold in place for as long as you own them.
- Cast lead weights offered in a variety of sizes and shapes ensure the perfect configuration for every condition
- Oversized 5” aluminum carabiner will hold as many decoys as you care to carry, and most anything else needed in the field.
In the Field
(Swipe Left or Right)